Friday, November 2, 2007

the day after the chaos known as Halloween







Whew! Nobody told me how tired I'd be the morning after Halloween! It's a whole day after that and I'm still feeling the effects. We've been busy for sure. On Halloween we first went to Josh's office so the ladies there could see the girls in their costumes. Then we went to the Jones' to eat dinner and trick or treat in their neighborhood. It was Caroline's first official T-o-Ting excursion, and she wasn't quite sure what to make of it. It took her a couple of houses to get the hang of it, and even after that she immediately wanted to eat the candy that'd just been handed to her. At one point Josh caught her trying to eat a KitKat wrapper and all! Caroline and Kelsi did a great job a walking the streets (never thought I'd say that about my child and her friend), and they looked so darn cute in their costumes! Reagan and Sarah Kate kept the strollers warm. Well that is until Sarah Kate decided that she didn't want to have any part with the stroller anymore. Then Josh carried her until she almost fell asleep. It was a long night, but I loved every minute of it! My only wish is that I'd gotten a picture of my girls together in their costumes. In all the chaos of coaxing Caroline into her costume (for the longest she refused to wear anything but the pants) I forgot to get one of her with Sarah Kate. Oh well, I still got some good ones. Hope you enjoy the season! We have LOTS to be thankful for!

No comments: