Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Birthday blast

I must say that we had so much fun at Caroline's birthday party. She was so cute wearing a little embroidered tee that had an oversized two on it. My SIL had it made, and it was just too cute! All of our guests were to come with the exception of Josh's parents. It wasn't snowing at the time, but they were afraid to leave for the party and get snowed out. They live in the mountains of N. GA, and got a lot of snow/ice/sleet so it was completely understandable that they couldn't come.

I don't think I'd ever seen Caroline "hyper" until the party. She was SO excited! She seemed to know right away that everything was for her. Of course she tried to sneak and open her presents early when I wasn't looking. She also ran around like crazy talking nonsense, and playing with the balloons I'd bought. We had a lot of fun. I got a cupcake for her, so after we cut her big cake, she ate both her cupcake AND some real cake. I got some cute icing-face pictures too. Overall it was a really fun day. I'm glad that we got to spend it with family. They're such a blessing!







2 comments:

Virginia said...

Ooh fun! Happy birthday, big girl! :)

Michon said...

Sweet pictures! Love that #2 on her shirt! Reminds me of some SB paper! ;)