Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I've fallen in love



Isn't this mailbox just adorable? I've fallen in love with them! I got it (and 8 others) at Target to alter for Valentines Day, and I'm just smitten with them! On this particular mailbox, I used the Crop Addict February Manufacturer's kit, which happens to be Scenic Route's Loveland. And I LOVE it! I'm really having a blast designing with that kit! It's right up my alley!!! Rich, vivid colors, with a little funk too! Love it! Love it ALL! (Can I say the word "love" any more in one post? I don't think so!) :)

7 comments:

Virginia said...

That is too stinkin' adorable. I love it! My favorite thing is that scalloped circle on the flag- CUTE!

Brandi said...

That is just too stinkin' cute! I LOVE it!

bruinbr said...

i'm a fan too! so cute! :)

Unknown said...

ohhh, i love your mailboxes!! theyre adorable! they are going to make perfect valentines presents!

Diana said...

They are adorable. I have to run out to Target now and get some! I doubt mine will come close to yours but it's an awesome idea!

Brandy said...

congrats on making the so team, you are on such a roll right now!!! i am excited to get to know you better!

Laura S. said...

adorable!