Monday, September 22, 2008

Latest LOs!

Some are DT requirements, others are challenges, and a couple are just for fun, but overall I'd say it was a very productive weekend!

Little Explorer


Game Day Attire


matching card

I'm always in need of another Thank You card!

Budding Artist


I've still got a couple more, but I'll hold them back and save then for another post in a day or two. On one of them, I'm changing the cardstock, and the other turned out a little blurry, so I'll correct those and be back soon!

6 comments:

Just call me "B" said...

I LOVe the thank you card! So simple, yet so detailed! I love it!

Mara Campbell said...

Great projects, deanna!!!

Melanie H said...

These are fantastic Deanna, I always love the texture and dimension on your pages.

Brandy said...

maybe you can inspire me, my scrapping is a dud right now!

Camille Young said...

I love what you made this past weekend. I am hoping to have a productive one too this weekend. Hopefully, I can post some layouts too (and you're still holding some back...good for you!)

Brandi said...

Love them all but "Little Explorer" is my fave!