Monday, September 1, 2008

More pics and a few LOs too!

I've got lots to share, so here goes! First, we spent the long weekend at the lake. It's the last time we'll be there until Thanksgiving, so it was our last chance to swim and enjoy it's long lazy days. These are a few of my absolute favorites, but I actually got quite a few that I love.

Caroline splashing Nana


Caroline (not Dora) the Explorer


me and "baby Kate" as Caroline calls her


Baby Kate playing on BobBob's beach


Daddy's girls on game day:
Lil Rebel cheerleader


Lil Rebel princess (so her outfit reads)


And of course, Color Me Daisy's September kit is now up! It features papers from the new smash hit company Black Market Paper Society, Dream Street, and American Crafts. It was fun working with fresh stuff!Here's what I did with "Chocolate Dreams":

"You @ the zoo"

I have the hardest time with zoo pictures. So I decided to do a collage with them!

"Together"

A really simple one using rub-ons only.

"Austin"

This one's another one for Tab. I didn't add journaling so that she could do her own, but if it were up to me I'd simply add "Ausin-coming of age. Summer 2008" To me, he still has his babyface, but he's losing more and more of it each day. Her "little" boy's growing up!

"Family Fun"

A fun one of Sarah Kate and Granddaddy. They're always so playful.

"Thanks" card

3 comments:

Unknown said...

great pictures Deanna!

Unknown said...

Adorable pics..LOVE the one of her with the binoculars.

Beth said...

My fave is the "Together" LO! Simple and beautiful!!!