Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fun new kit club!

By now you guys probably know that even though I'm not a "local" I still call Scrap Etc. my LSS. Well, Lucy and the girls over there decided a few months back to not only have a brick-and-mortar store, but to also start a kit club. It's called Scripts and it's a little great kit! I got to see a little bit of the November kit this weekend at Wrapper's Delight, and oh my does Lucy pack those kits full of yummies! So in case you're searching for a great kit to subscribe to, check this one out! It doesn't hurt that they have some amazing designers too! Right Virginia? Katie? Gretchen? Brittney? Seriously, you should go check them out here!

And as a peek, here's some gorgeousness that Virginia has already made with the November kit! How amazing is this!!! She's just so talented!



So go check them out and don't forget to tell'em I sent ya! :D

1 comment:

Virginia said...

Aw, thanks for the shout out sweet D! I love the new colors on your blog too! :)