Thursday, April 15, 2010

Strike A Pose!

Still playing with some "Dear Lizzy". I really can't get enough of this line!







Journaling reads: "America's Next Top Model? I don't know, but lately whenever I pull out the camera you start popping poses and loving the attention!"

Yep. That about sums her up right about now! :D She's decided she loves being in the spotlight. And the interesting thing is that I've NEVER told her to pose, especially like this! I've no CLUE where she picked up such moves but they totally crack me up! I love my sweet girl!

Btw, the actual LO ends with the corner rounded edges. I should've photographed it differently, because it looks like our front door is a part of the LO. Oh well. Live and learn.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

look at you rockin' the American Crafts! the challenge on their blog this week is to use Dear Lizzy stuff. you should link them up to this!