Sunday, October 9, 2011

How 'bout a little sunshine?

First of all, thank you so much for all of your sweet comments on my last post. It really means a lot to me that you all are so supportive. Thank you.

So on a happier note, this past week I received my October kit from My Scrapbook Nook and spent almost all weekend with some creative therapy. It was a nice way to think, reflect, and just dive in to some projects. One of the DT members even referred to this kit as "sunshine in a box" and it was just what I needed. A little sunshine. And I'd like to share some of what I made.

"Fond Memory"


"Adore Sisterhood"


"Our Fellas"

and one card,
"Oh happy day"

And so that's a little bit of how I spent my weekend. These came together really easily, and actually every time I tried to clean up my space I'd shift around items from the kit and I'd get another idea. ( I didn't neglect my family and hole away in my little space just so you know. ) But I do have 2 more cards that are in progress, and I have a TON of product leftover! I never knew how much really came in these kits, but it's A LOT! You may be seeing a little more "sunshine" from me!

Hope you had a fabulous weekend! And thank you again for your kind comments.


4 comments:

Paper Issues said...

All that beautiful grey and yellow! Amazing! Looks like a fabulous, productive weekend!! =)

Jana Eubank said...

You ROCKED every single one of these, Deanna. Gorgeous work!

Sherri said...

You're created some really beautiful projects with the October kit Deanna.

Veena said...

One creative way to express your creativity. The LO are great.