Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cards a Bella

For my Bella Blvd. assignments this time around, I chose to make some Valentines Cards out of the new(er) collections. And one thing I love about V-day cards are that they allow you to be silly, cheesy, corny or whatever you want. They're a fun way to say "I love you". And while I didn't get too crazy with these, I did enjoy featuring the cute animals that come as a part of the Cute Cuts with each collection.








I don't think I posted a couple of other Bella cards either, so here they are. And they seem a little more appropriate now since they're calling for us (us?!) to get snow tonight.



One last note...Don't forget that we're having a crop over on the My Scrapbook Nook boards. They're crops are my favorite! You can check out the first two challenges here. Two more will go up this weekend. ;)

Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

Alice Carman said...

Such cute ideas today! Love love love the bee one. Fantastic!

Kathy Martin said...

Look at all these fabulous cards! LOVE that bee card! :)

beckyjune said...

These all turned out so cute, Deanna!

Shellye McDaniel said...

ahhh these cards put a smile on my face :) sweet!