Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Nook News

In case you haven't noticed or been around the message board much, there's a lot going on at My Scrapbook Nook right now.

Photobucket

First up is this gorgeous January kit featuring "Head over Heels" by Lily Bee. I'm LOVING this kit! In fact, here's my first layout with it.

I was inspired by this week's Sketchy Thursday sketch, even though I didn't really adhere to the sketch all that much.

"Dance & Twirl"
Yep, that's my girl. She's just doing her thing in the front yard, not a care in the world, not a care as to who drives by and sees her. It's something I love about her. She does her thing. ;)

Also coming up at The Nook is this new 5-week crop. We've made it super easy, there's only 2 challenges per week and it spans over the course of January and in to February. Check HERE for more information.

And lastly, I've started taking pics and stories to keep up with my Project Life album. The top story from this week? How I mixed up my dates and completely missed the first day back-to-school! LOL! Yep, I did.

And that's all for now, otherwise I'll be late to work! Happy Wednesday everyone! :D

4 comments:

Amanda Johnson said...

Love this line! I think you did a fabulous job! I didn't stay very close to the sketch on my layout either...inspiration will take you where you need to go! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeee those photos! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Pretty pics!! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays :)

Oliver Short said...

Thanks for posting thiis