Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cards a Bella

I have a couple of cards up on the Bella Blvd. blog today. For this week's cards I chose to play with the "Sunshine & Happiness" collection and the new Designer Tape. Let me tell ya, I'm in looove. I'm finding myself reaching for the tape with almost every project now. It's quick, easy, and really versatile. And the bright colors in "Sunshine & Happiness" are right up my alley. I think it may be my absolute favorite Bella release. I can't stop creating with it.

"Sending you Sunshine & Happiness"

 For this one I "ruffled" the tape just like I would if it were patterned paper. But of course since the tape is sticky the ruffles become like little flaps instead.

"UR a Delight"

This one I accredit to spending too much time on Pinterest. I actually got this idea from seeing different sized embroidery hoops hanging on a wall.

So there ya have it, my Bella Blvd. cards for this week.  Be sure to pop on over to the blog to see what the other girls have created. It's good stuff!

3 comments:

Diane Payne said...

Fab cards, Deanna! I love the bright colors in Bella, especially on white cs!

Nicole Nowosad said...

Love the cards Deanna!!! I just got that new line and I cant wait to play with it :)

Patricia Roebuck said...

These are so fun and colorful...I love the circles and the pleated tape...I forgot that Bella has tape now!!