Monday, July 16, 2012

My Scrapbook Nook--July

Today I've got a couple of layouts to share that I've made with the July My Scrapbook Nook kit. It features the "Indie Chic" collection by My Mind's Eye with journaling spots and alphabet stickers from Jillibean Soup.

 


Here's what I've made with it so far...
"Me and My Big Girl"



Sarah Kate took this picture of Caroline and me. I'm trying to get in a few more pictures with the kids, and when I'm home by myself, the only way to do that is to hand my camera off to them. THEY love it. Me? um...I just try not to think about it. ha! She took this one while they were playing with their Barbies out in the baby pool.

"QT with Granna"

THIS one is of SK and my Mom taken while we were visiting at the lake. I LOVE that I caught her with pigtails--they're so rare these days. And the colors in SK's dress were perfect for this kit. I tried to balance the linear design with the circular journaling spots and buttons. 

Thanks for letting me share with you today! Hope you all have a great Monday!




4 comments:

SorayaMaes (So.Creative) said...

Love your style, so energetic! This is sweet and gorgeous as usual ;)

Amélie said...

Love your layout!! <3<3<3<3

Gina said...

both are so beautiful! love how you've used the kit! Gx

Pam said...

I love both of these pages, they are stunning! You are rocking this kit!!! Can't wait to see what else you do;)