Monday, April 14, 2014

A Fun Announcment

I'm the newest designer at
NoelMignon.com Layouts and Projects


I'm super excited to finally get to announce that I've been selected to become a member of the Noel Mignon Design Team!!  Yep, that's right. I'm designing again, and this time for my absolute favorite kit club!!! I'm really excited that Noel has asked me to be a part of the team. I can't wait to get started! 

The the girls at Noel Mignon are also celebrating the Grand Opening of their new website, and have a little Egg Hunt going on right now. One lucky winner will receive a free May kit! Here are a few of the details, but all the rules and how to play are on the blog, so go check it out!

 



Be sure to check it out! Can't wait to see you there!!


2 comments:

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Congrats Deanna! Can't wait to see your creative inspirations gracing your blog again!:)

Kim M said...

Congrats! Glad to see you scrapping and blogging again!!